SUNY Erie Full-Service One-Stop Career Center
The Erie Community College One Stop Career Center is your hub for career support. We serve unemployed and under-employed individuals from diverse social-economic and educational backgrounds from Erie County. Our Career Coaches take the time to listen to what you are saying as you define your career goals and personal motivators, and work with you to create a pathway to success.
Our extended hours allow under-employed and busy individuals like you to finish important tasks without the additional time constraints you see at many other agencies. We understand our customers' schedules are hectic; the availability of our services should not be.
Hours of operation: Monday -Thursday 8 a.m. - 6 p.m.; Friday 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
All the necessary resources in our One-Stop Career Center are available so you can focus on the things that matter most. Our cost-free career services include:
- career coaching and job referrals;
- job postings and Labor Market Information;
- linkages and introductions to hiring employers;
- many career and job readiness workshops;
- beautiful resumes, uniquely created with/for you;
- Monday and Thursday networking job clubs facilitated by Business Services Representatives;
- grant funding for eligible students;
- well-equipped Resource Room and computer lab with high speed Internet access;
- on-the-job training (OJT) opportunities;
- a beautiful room with donated business clothes for work or job interviews;
- postage for correspondence with hiring employers; and
- trade Act Specialists for eligible individuals.
We are located at the SUNY Erie North Campus in Gleasner Hall, Room 166, on Youngs Road, between Main Street & Wehrle Drive in Williamsville, 14211. Please park in the Visitor Row on Youngs Road in front of the One-Stop.
P: (716) 270-4444
F: (716) 270-4491
Our mailing address is: SUNY Erie One-Stop Career Center, 6205 Main Street, Williamsville, NY 14221. Please register for our workshops online at http://elinks.ecc.edu/onestop/.
The Erie Community College One Stop is funded by the Buffalo and Erie County Workforce Development Consortium, Inc. on behalf of the Workforce Investment Board of Buffalo and Erie County, Inc. Other nonprofit partner agencies are housed onsite to assist job seekers including Supportive Services Corporation, Adult Career and Continuing Education Services-Vocational Rehabilitation (ACCES-VR), and the Buffalo Promise Neighborhood Two-Generation. Business Services representatives are also onsite a few days per week. We are an equal opportunity employer program. Auxiliary aids and services are available upon request to individuals with disabilities.
SUNY Erie One Stop Satellite Office
The SUNY Erie One Stop Career Center is pleased to provide a satellite office in room 6201C at the Erie Community College South Campus for job seekers. Room 6201C is located in building 6 on the second floor. We are pleased to assist customers with their job searching needs with career coaching, high-speed Internet access for job searching, labor market information, job referrals, and free postage for correspondence to businesses for job searching purposes. Trade Act services are not available at the South Campus satellite office. Computer workstations are available for job searching in room 6202.
For more information, please contact (716) 270-4447 or (716) 270-4444.
SUNY Erie One Stop Satellite Office
SUNY Erie South Campus
4041 Southwestern Blvd.
Orchard Park, New York 14127
SUNY Erie One Stop South Satellite Campus office hours are:
- Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays: 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Wednesdays: 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. - extended hours for job searching