PH 281 - Lab for PH 280
Credit Hours: 1.0
The laboratory will include experiments designed to reinforce the physical principles covered in the lectures and will give the student training in data analysis, error analysis and report writing. This laboratory course is to be taken concurrently with the lecture course PH 280 (Physics for Science & Engineering I).
Fulfills SUNY General Education -- Natural Sciences.
Upon completion of this course, the student will be able to:
- apply the experimental procedures involved in the demonstration of some of the fundamental laws of nature;
- collect experimental data using appropriate procedures;
- use mathematical techniques to analyze numerical data;
- organize the collected data in a technical lab report;
- interpret data and draw intelligent conclusions.
Corequisites: MT 181
Concurrent Registration: PH 280
F/S (C, N, S)