Feb 29, 2024
SUNY Erie One-Stop Career Center
SUNY Erie Career Centers
(Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) grant)
The SUNY Erie Career Centers are certified American Job Centers designed to provide a wide range of cost-free services to individuals and businesses. Students and community members can visit the centers in person or access virtual services online.
Our cost-free job search and career services include:
- grant funding for eligible students pursuing current Demand Occupations (Demand Occupations are subject to change without advance notice)
- childcare assistance for eligible students enrolled in a WIOA approved training grant
- virtual or in-person career coaching appointments and job referrals to hiring employers
- beautiful résumés, uniquely created for you by one of our expert résumé writers (center registration is required)
- job postings and Labor Market Information
- linkages and introductions to hiring employers through our onsite Business Services Specialist
- synchronous virtual, hybrid and classroom-based career readiness workshops
- weekly virtual and/or hybrid networking job clubs
- Trade Act Specialists for eligible individuals and companies
- On-the-Job Training (OJT) opportunities for eligible participants
- easy workshop registration available online
- onsite Food Pantries through our partnership with Feedmore WNY are available to students and community members
SUNY Erie Career Center Satellite Office
The SUNY Erie Career Center is pleased to provide a satellite office in room 6202 at the South Campus for jobseekers and students. Room 6202 is located in Building 6 on the second floor. We are able to provide most of the same great services available at our North Campus Career Center, although Trade Act services are not available at our South Campus satellite office due to staffing limitations.
Office Hours: The Career Centers are open Monday to Friday from 8 a.m to 4 p.m. For your convenience, most of our career development services are available through virtual video appointments via WebEx. Evening hours are available by appointment at the South and North Career Centers. Please call us at (716) 270-4444 or email us at email@example.com. We look forward to collaborating with you!