EC 100 - Introduction to Economics
Credit Hours: 3
An exploration, awareness and understanding of the economic forces that affect your life. The economics you ought to know to be an informed person.
Fulfills SUNY General Education – Social Sciences.
On completion of this course, the student will be able to:
- understand the practical applications of economic principles and reasoning;
- understand the role of labor and government;
- understand the impact of the global market;
- describe the benefits of competition; and
- understand the role of financial institutions.
F/S (C, N, S)